Friday, February 29, 2008

Thursday Night Results: Round 2

First a review of my picks for this week: Jason Yeager, Luke Menard, Amanda Overmyer, and Kady Malloy.

I don't think I've ever been so close and so wrong!

First lineup: Jason Yeager and Danny Noriega. I would've been thrilled if Danny had gone home, but it was Jason. Now I'll be subjected to Danny for yet another week. I so wish I had been wrong on this one, but it was my only right call.

Second lineup: Amanda Overmyer and Alexandrea Lushington. Please be Amanda. Please be Amanda. Nope. Who's voting for her? Are they deaf? I'm subjected to her for another week...

Third lineup: Alaina Whitaker and Kady Malloy. Either one of them are fine to go, but Kady doesn't sing as "well" as Alaina, who goes home.

Fourth lineup: Luke Menard and Robbie Carrico. In spite of Orlando Bloom's Luke's less appealing voice, Robbie goes home. I guess too many people saw his Boyz N Girlz United video from 2000 that's been circulating lately. He says he's not pop, he doesn't want to be pop. Let him be rock. People can change. My tastes have changed. I used to love country music. Now, not so much.

So now I guess I have to pick a new 6 for both groups.

Guys: David Archuleta (1), David Cook (2), Michael Johns (3), David Hernandez (4), Jason Castro (5), and Chikezie (6).

Girls: Ramiele Malubay (1), Carly Smithson (2), Syesha Mercado (3), Brooke White (4), Kristy Lee Cook (5), and Asia'h Epperson (6).

No comments: