Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #17


I'm a little late tonight with getting my menu up, but here it finally is.

Monday: potluck
It's haircut night, so I don't want to be standing around in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, then cutting everyone's hair...

Tuesday: pick-up
I have a Pampered Chef team meeting, so I'll pick something up for the boys on the way. I'll get to eat whatever people bring to the meeting. Hopefully it's not all desserts!

Wednesday: Broccoli Cheese Soup and Tomato Basil bread from Panera

Thursday: leftovers, maybe some baked potatoes to put the soup over...

Friday: homemade pizza
It'll be our standard - mushrooms, olives, and onions.

Saturday: out!
We'll be going out with my parents and sisters to celebrate Jacob's and Billy's birthdays.

Sunday: sandwiches

For more menu ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Update: It just dawned on me that Thursday is Valentine's Day! Maybe I'll make a special dessert... I'm really wanting to make some Stuffed Strawberries, and the fact that they're healthy makes it even more appealing!

No comments: