Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Smile!

Since it's Leap Day! I'd like to spend my bonus day this year smiling - or better yet, laughing. How about you?

I'm linking up at The Vintage Apple today for Oh, How Pinteresting! Wednesday.

I'll start off with a few cute animals...

Let's get warmed up with a little smile first. Isn't this little penguin adorable? He looks like he's smiling, too.



I love giraffes! They're my favorite animal, hands down. Isn't this little guy cute? He sure brightens my day!

Source: piccsy.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Get ready for a belly laugh as you check out this crazy llama. I laugh out loud every time I look at it!

Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Baby pictures make me smile, too. These are too cute.









Then they grow up some...



Last one, I promise. In honor of my Wednesday night Zumba class...

Source: tumblr.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Hahahahahahaha! Have a great Leap Day!

3 comments:

julie said...

Ok, I held my laugh until I saw the cartoon. Bwa ha ha haaaa!

Ashley said...

Come on, Julie. The toothy pacifier didn't get you? :o)

julie said...

LOL, no actually because Brooklyn used to have one of them and I had already seen it before! The cartoon, however, reminded me of something drastic the Hubby and I would pull in order to teach our kids a lesson or two. We have been known to "embarrass" them in front of their friends for the sake of life learning (and fun, lol!).