Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #24


It's that time again!

Monday: Southwestern Cornbread Salad

Tuesday: left overs

Wednesday: Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Chutney (my own recipe, watch my recipe blog for the recipe and a picture later this week), salad

Thursday: left overs (If we have any!) or grilled cheese sandwiches

Friday: Pizza for the boys and the babysitter. Billy and I will be going to a SWIM Board BBQ. I think I'm going to take Western Hashbrowns.

Saturday: out!
This will be a busy day! I'll be attending the Graduating Wives' Coffee that morning, then Caleb will be attending the "How to Hide an Elephant" class at the zoo during the afternoon. I'll be too tired to cook!

Sunday: hot dogs and all the sides and fixin's at the AWANA Awards program at church
Since I don't like hot dogs, I'll be filling up on sides. I hope there's more than chips and potato salad...

For more menu plan ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: