Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #23


I can't tell you how great it was to get back on a menu plan last week! Oh, the Cubbies won the ice cream party last night for bringing in money for missions! They were so excited - and I think the older groups were really shocked that they had been beaten by a bunch of 3-, 4-, and 5-year-olds...

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday: homemade chicken pot pie, salad
I'm taking a meal to a friend of mine who recently had a baby, so I'm making two of these - one for them and one for us.

Tuesday: leftovers

Wednesday: lasagna, salad, garlic bread

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: chicken strips, mac & cheese, salad

Saturday: pizza for the boys and the babysitter
Billy and I will be attending a fundraiser dinner for CSNTM and his trip in May.

Sunday: sandwiches or pick/up on the way home from church
We'll have a short AWANA night, followed by a church business meeting.

For more menu ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: