Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #22



It's been a while! I've been busy, and we've been in and out of town so much that I didn't have an April menu made up until yesterday when I decided it was time to make a trip to the grocery store for more than just basic necessities.

Here's the menu plan for this week, albeit two days late...

Monday: sandwiches
I had a Board meeting.

Tuesday: lump crabmeat (imitation, of course) with a green salad, fresh fruit

Wednesday: crab salad sandwiches, fresh fruit

Thursday: Taco Layer Dip

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: pancakes and sausage

Sunday: AWANA pizza party - and the club that raised the most money for missions this semester (based on a per person average) will get a surprise ice cream party, too! Go Cubbies! (I work with that group) :o)

For more menu ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: