Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Many Mes?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
144
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



*There are 481,616 people in the U.S. with the first name Ashley.
*Statistically the 114th most popular first name.
*95.58 percent of people with the first name Ashley are female.
I don't think I've ever met a guy with my first name. The closest I've come was a boy I taught in 6th and 7th grades many years ago. His name was Ashton.

*There are 91,158 people in the U.S. with the last name Todd.
*Statistically the 357th most popular last name.

I used to be nonexistent, according to that website. My maiden name isn't in their database. Sorry, Mama, Daddy, Melissa, Lindsay, Josh, Josef, etc.

Now for Billy:
*There are 115 people in the U.S. named Billy Todd.
I know two of them!
*There are 382,862 people in the U.S. with the first name Billy.
*Statistically the 145th most popular first name.
*98.41 percent of people with the first name Billy are male.

I thought Caleb's name would've been more popular:
*There are 34,944 people in the U.S. with the first name Caleb.
*Statistically the 975th most popular first name.
*There are only 10 people in the U.S. named Caleb Todd.

Jacob's name was more popular:
*There are 250,683 people in the U.S. with the first name Jacob.
*Statistically the 259th most popular first name.
*There are 75 people in the U.S. named Jacob Todd.

Other fun statistics:
*There are 906 people in the U.S. with the name Charlie Brown.
*There are 1,303 named George Washington.
*There are 299 named John Doe.
*There are only 23 named Jane Doe.
*There are 50,178 named John Smith.
*There are 50,865 named James Smith, the most popular first and last names.

How many of you are there?

ht: PoMonkey

No comments: