Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday #8

I guess I'm past the first few easy pounds of weight loss. I'm down some from last week, but it seems I'm stuck where I am. I know I would do better if I'd be more diligent about my eating. But sometimes I just want it! At least with spring and summer (read: heat) around the corner, I'll be less likely to eat so much - and more likely to eat more salads.

The whole time change thing is really taking a toll on me this time. I'm so tired when I finally drag out of bed in the mornings that I don't really feel like exercising. Monday morning, after I got up, showered, dressed, and read in my Bible, I curled up on the couch for a 30-minute nap. I never got around to doing any exercising. Tuesday and this morning I did my ab exercises. Yesterday I walked my mile on the outdoor track, but wasn't able to time myself very well. (It's hard to do that on a wristwatch.) I went through my upper body routine pretty quickly, walked my half-mile (8:20), then went through the upper body routine again. I realized the outdoor track is a better workout than the indoor track since it has a few small hills. The indoor track is flat.

After my workout, I weighed in at 159.1. I'm still see-sawing. Maybe next week I can see more of a difference since I'll be going to the gym twice. Of course, we'll be eating out a little more since the boys will be out of town, so maybe the extra exercising will just keep me even... It's all about choices.

No comments: