Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #20


I'm late this week, but yesterday was busy with all sorts of things: more than the usual mountain of laundry, preparing for last night's SWIM Board meeting, completing a jewelry project to submit to the retreat committee,... Today should be easier.

On with the menu!

Monday: potluck
(I had a SWIM Board meeting.)

Tuesday: Blackened Tilapia, Herb & Butter Rice (Lipton/Knorr package mix), Steamed Broccoli, and Mini Glazed Pineapple Cakes
The cakes are a variation of a new Pampered Chef recipe that I'd like to make at my shows this spring and summer. The original recipe is lemon, but I don't like lemon very much. We'll see how it goes.

Wednesday: Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
I really want to have gumbo one more time before it gets too warm for it.

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Biscuit Cups
I had forgotten about this recipe until my friend Stefanie mentioned it a few weeks ago. Someone in our Bible study group a few years ago brought this for our brunch/snack one morning and it was really good. She emailed me the recipe, but I never got around to making it. I'm really looking forward to this!

Saturday: Stuffed Baked Potatoes, salad, and dessert
Our small group from church will be coming over. I'll bake the potatoes and provide the toppings. Everyone else will sign up to bring drinks and the rest.

Sunday: sandwiches

For more menu plan ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: