Monday, January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #13



Monday: grilled cheese sandwiches, grapes, chips

Tuesday: McDonald's (I have a PC meeting that's about 45 minutes away, so we'll need to eat on the way.)

Wednesday: Tuscan Chicken Soup, bread from Panera

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: homemade pizza (I'm thinking mozzarella and black olives with marinara sauce for the boys. Billy and I will have mozzarella and feta cheeses, black and green olives, and rosemary with olive oil and garlic brushed on the crust. I'll add some chopped tomatoes to my half.)

Saturday: Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips, seasoned fries, salad

Sunday: sandwiches or leftovers

For more menu inspiration, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Tuscan Chicken Soup sounds awesome...I would love that recipe! Have a great week!

Chelsea said...

The Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips sound tasy!! Great menu!!