Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Brown

I took a What's Your True Color? quiz and it said I'm brown.

So, is this me?

"You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy." (Not so much melancholy.)

"Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart." (I agree.)

"With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver." (Of all the subjects I've taught, I prefer math.)

"And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision." (In most cases...)

"Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music." (I can add reading various types of books, making jewelry, writing, playing Sudoku, etc.)

"Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart."

Actually, I like the color brown. I like to wear chocolate brown in the winter. My favorite coat is a long, dark brown leather one that I've had for 11 or 12 years. I also like to eat chocolate. (I prefer dark.) My hair is reddish-brown. Tan and beige are nice. I also wear a lot of khaki in the spring and summer.

I'm happy with being brown. What color are you?

ht: Cindy

1 comment:

Jjlrdomom said...

Hee hee, I'm a Brown too! Huh! I prefer the muted colors like cranberry, forest green, and colonial blue. Hmmm....brown would have to be a rich chocolatey brown, or.....MOCHA!!!!! Yum!! Now I have to go refill my coffee cup!! Hee hee!!