Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: January 3

Monday
meatless spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread

Tuesday
Happy 19th anniversary to Billy and me! We'll most likely grab a quick bite between basketball practices since there's an hour in between them this week. The first practice is too early for supper; the second one will be too late.

Wednesday
"frambled" egg, sausage, and cheese on English muffins

Thursday
vegetable soup, corn bread

Friday
leftovers

Saturday
It's home team night, so we'll have a quick bite to eat: hot dogs/sandwiches.

Sunday
We're back to AWANA this week, so it'll be sandwich/cereal night when we get back home.

Next week I'd like to try one new recipe. I haven't decided what just yet, but I'll be on the lookout for one.

For more weekly meal plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: