Thursday, January 27, 2011

Foiled!

Well, I tried to get my ideal shot of "Trees" for the current Photo Friday challenge, but the weather didn't cooperate with me. Of course, the one evening with a beautiful sunset (which was what I intended to get) was the one I spent driving the boys to basketball practice. We got there early enough so I could scout the school yard for the perfect tree against the perfect backdrop, but there were too many houses, power lines, etc., cluttering everything.

We went out this afternoon since it was so nice out, but the light wasn't right for what I wanted. And the trees in our neighborhood are too young to get anything majestic.

I'll keep looking and trying for that ideal photo, but since today is the deadline for posting on Trees, I used something from last month at the Dallas Arboretum. You can find it here.

No comments: