Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: January 10

Well, this week's menu isn't as "adventurous" as I'd wanted it to be, but maybe I can do that next week... Still, there are a few things on here we haven't had in a while. And since I'm trying to keep up with Cooking Light's challenge to add 3 veggies (and fruits) a day, I've got something else to shoot for. Oh, and I get them in throughout the day, not just at supper. (BTW, I've had a minimum of 3 servings of fruit/veggies a day since Friday!)

Monday
Crock Pot chicken with onions and mushroom gravy
rice
glazed carrots
salad

Tuesday
sandwiches/hot dogs for basketball practice night

Wednesday
black bean quesadillas
chips with salsa and guacamole

Thursday
sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches on English muffins
fruit

Friday
leftovers

Saturday
??? My parents will likely be in town to see the boys play basketball, so we'll either go out to eat or we'll cook something here, to be determined later.

Sunday
sandwiches for AWANA night

For more menu plans, many of them more interesting than mine..., visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

The Professors Wife said...

Mmm! Black bean quesadillas!