Monday, January 3, 2011

Codes

As part of my blogging this year, I want to write about things I read (other than books) and things I watch - things that make me think. Since I'll be writing about things from the two magazines I subscribe to, as well as some of my favorite television programs, I want to note them in the titles of my posts. I've decided to use a sort of code instead of the whole name.

Cooking Light - CL
Real Simple - RS
Biggest Loser - BL
American Idol - AI
Meal Plan Monday - MPM
Photo Friday - PF

As I find other things I'll be blogging about regularly, I'll determine a code for them and add them to this list.

Now if you're a sporadic reader (and have read this post), you'll be able to glance at the blog titles for each month and skip over the ones that don't interest you.

January 21
Update: The codes aren't working. They're confusing me! I'll just start posting the full titles.

No comments: