Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #31

I know it's not Monday, but yesterday didn't really feel like Monday. Today is my Monday.

For the last two weeks I haven't had a menu plan and I've really missed it. The first week, the boys were out of town and Billy and I ate out a lot. Last week, I think we ended up eating sandwiches or just making do with whatever was on hand because I didn't have any idea what I was going to cook. It wasn't that the pantry or the freezer was empty. I just hadn't planned, and right before suppertime is not a good time to be figuring things out.

This week's menu:

Monday: grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, and Earl Campbell hot links; chips & dip; Easy Apple Crisp topped with Dreyer's Vanilla Bean ice cream

Tuesday: leftovers (There's leftover spaghetti and garlic bread from Sunday night, too!)

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: homemade pizzas - Garden Veggie Pizza and whatever kind the boys want to make for themselves

Friday: BBQ pork tenderloin, corn-on-the-cob, salad

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: sandwiches (AWANA Kick-off at church)

For more meal inspiration, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: