Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weigh-In Wednesday #9

Yes, I know. It's been a long time since I updated on this. Here goes...

1. Weight is the same, and the problem is two-fold. It's boring exercising at home, and I like food. Too much.

2. I've been changing my workout up a bit. I'm walking a mile in about 17 minutes plus some seconds each time. My best time so far is 16:35; I didn't time today's walk. I've dropped back to working out my upper body just once instead of twice, and I've added some lower body weights to my regimen. (I think I'll really feel it tomorrow.) After my workout with weights/equipment, I walk a few cool-down laps.

3. I jogged today. And nothing was chasing me. And I didn't die. Okay, it was only half a lap, which works out to be 1/20 of a mile. But still - I attempted it. I kept thinking about doing it as I counted each lap, and finally I just did it. I was listening to the wrong song for that though. It was too fast and I couldn't get my timing down. I ended up going a little too fast and had to stop. I'm going to have to listen to the other stuff on my iPod, other than my "walk" playlist, and see what's good for a slow jog. Maybe next time I can get a whole lap in!

No comments: