Thursday, July 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #30 - Revised

I've rearranged things so much this week - for whatever reason - that I need to completely rework this week's menu!

Monday: breakfast sandwiches on English muffins

Tuesday: coconut shrimp and Zatarain's Caribbean rice
Surprisingly, Caleb loved all this!

Wednesday: sandwiches
We went to visit some friends after our library trip and ended up staying there until almost 6:00. By the time we got home it was too late to cook anything, so we had sandwiches instead. It was a great trade-off!

Thursday: Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups, salad, strawberries
I decided to try this new fall Pampered Chef recipe since I already have all the ingredients on hand.

Friday: BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, green beans

Saturday: blackened tilapia, Knorr Parmesan noodles, broccoli

Sunday: leftovers

Now I'm scouring the weekly grocery sale papers to plan next week's feasts.

No comments: