Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sunrise

sunrise, Dec. 19, 2007


Even though I'm often up before the sun, I didn't have any sunrise photos. I've tried each morning for the last several days to catch the sunrise, but after the weekend's poor showings and Monday's not-so-brilliant colors, I decided to forget about trying to capture it.

This morning, as I was doing a few exercises and listening to my favorite radio station, the DJ said something about a beautiful sunrise. Yes! I grabbed my camera and headed outside. It was beautiful indeed, though I'm not sure my camera quite captured it as I saw it. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow and use one of the special lighting functions on my camera. It has a sunset function for taking sunrise and sunset photos. I never can remember all these features when I need them!

For more sunrises (and a few sunsets), check out Photo Friday.

No comments: