Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #3

I'm a day late, but this is a crazy week. In fact, the boys and I are so tired from being so busy that I'm skipping my team meeting tonight so we can stay home and rest!

Here's this week's menu:

Monday: - sandwiches (I had a show last night: Garden Veggie Pizza and Chocolate Trifle!)

Tuesday: - Totino's pizza or sandwiches

Wednesday: - Baked Potato Soup and some good crusty bread from Panera

Thursday: - leftover soup and bread

Friday: - homemade pizza - probably with fresh mushrooms, black olives, and onion

Saturday: - leftover pizza or pick up something (I have a show: Hot & Spicy Artichoke Dip and Chocolate Trifle!)

Sunday: - Chicken Enchiladas - Our church is kicking off its annual Missions Conference with an International Missions Dinner. Our Sunday school class is hosting two tables with international foods: Mexican and German. I signed up to make chicken enchiladas, and I don't really know when I'm going to have the time to make them. When I signed up, I didn't have my planner handy to check the date and didn't realize it was for this weekend. Oh, well. I'll get them ready Saturday and have Billy stick them in the oven to bring with him when he comes Sunday evening.

Next week looks to be a little slower so I'll have a better menu...

Check out some other meal plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: