Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 20, 2010

I've got a great menu plan for this week. Looks like I'm back on track! For this week, I let Caleb choose the soup and Jacob choose the breakfast supper. Next week, they'll each get to choose something different. Not only does that make it easier for me, but they get to feel like they're a part of the planning. And after cooking four nights in a row, we should have some good leftovers saved up for the weekend. I LOVE easy weekends with little to no cooking (or housework)!

Monday
homemade pizza
Pizza nights are back! Caleb will have his usual Alfredo cheese with black olives and mushrooms. Jacob will have pepperoni with mushrooms and olives. Billy and I will have a veggie pizza, with a little pepperoni on Billy's half.

Tuesday
Tacos, Southwestern-style Rice

Wednesday
Chicken & Dumplings, Caesar Salad

Thursday
Breakfast Burritos

Friday
leftovers

Saturday
leftovers or sandwiches

Sunday
leftovers or sandwiches

For more menu plan ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: