Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #26


It's time again for my weekly meal plan. Last week's didn't go over as planned. We ended up eating sandwiches or corn dogs and hot dogs or macaroni & cheese for various reasons. I didn't get around to making spaghetti until Friday night, so we had those leftovers last night.

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday: chicken sandwiches and seasoned fries

Tuesday: pizza

Wednesday: chili cheese corn dogs and hot dogs

Thursday: picnic in the park with the Thomsons, then on to the Jason Castro concert :o)
(I forgot it was the same night as the LOST finale, so I'm going to have to be sure I record it!)

Friday: tacos

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: ???

To see more menu plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Ashley! I think it's SO cool that you're going to see Jason Castro in concert. I would imagine he will be so much more relaxed than when he was having to face the judges. Really, really liked Jason!

In answer to your question, yes, I do visit Lostpedia...great site!