Friday, May 2, 2008

Feast 189


It's time for another Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I don't know that I had a favorite, but I remember liking The Pink Panther, Mr. Magoo, Scooby Doo, and The Flintstones. Oh, and The Jetsons.

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?


Well, I'd just have to get a sugar glider! They used to have one in our mall's pet store and I loved stopping in to watch it - if it wasn't tucked away asleep. They're adorable with their huge, neurotic-looking eyes. I'd name it Brisbane because sugar gliders are native to eastern (and northern) Australia.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
I like special occasions, but I hate getting "all dressed up". I'd say maybe a 2. I rarely wear a dress, but...I need to go shopping very soon and buy a nice outfit for Graduate Chapel (next Friday) and a nice dress for graduation (next Saturday).

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I usually listen to contemporary Christian on KLTY, the "#1 Christian Radio Station in America". But when certain moods strike me, I'll put in a CD. It could be anything from Daughtry to Josh Groban.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I have absolutely no idea when I last bought a clock! Maybe about 7 years ago when we were redecorating our house? If that's the case, we put it in the study. Or maybe it was the kitchen... Clocks aren't that big a deal, but I do need to buy a new watch.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Flintstones!! Yep, forgot about them!!

A Sugar Glider? You don't hear that everyday...that's neat!

Nice freast!

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm with you on the salad. That animal is adorable!!