Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pristine

I missed the deadline for entering these into the weekly Photo Friday challenge, but I wanted to go ahead and post them anyway.

My first thought for "pristine" was a fresh blanket of snow, but that doesn't look like it'll be happening around here anytime soon. (Thankfully!) It had recently rained so I thought maybe I could get a picture of a few raindrops clinging to the bare tree branches, but I was too late for that. Instead, I decided to clean the boys' bathroom. When I finished, it was indeed pristine!

All nice and white and sparkly!


And since I was on a cleaning kick, I decided to go ahead and scrub out the kitchen sinks. Pristine!

Nice and shiny and stain-free!


There were no raindrops to be found, but our garden lights were all clean...


...and the cloudless sky was a beautiful shade of blue.


For more examples of "pristine", visit Photo Friday.

No comments: