Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: May 16

I never got around to planning my menu for this week before I went to the grocery store last Friday, so I tried to wing it. I didn't do too badly, but we seem to be eating a lot of sausage this week...

Monday
Tuscan Sausage Pasta
Caesar salad

Tuesday
soft tacos
chips, salsa, & guacamole

Wednesday
breakfast burritos

Thursday
blackened tilapia
rice pilaf
broccoli

Friday
leftover buffet

Saturday
Peperoncini Roast
creamed corn
salad

Sunday
leftover Peperoncini Roast sandwiches (on toasted hamburger buns with some melted provolone...)

Now that AWANA is over for the summer, I have to start planning meals for one more night. We might just continue with sandwich night on Sundays. As much as I like to cook, I don't want to do it all the time.

So, there's Italian sausage Monday night and breakfast sausage in Wednesday's burritos. I'm also planning to have some Sausage with Fried Cabbage and Onions one night next week... Then I think we'll have some chicken.

For more menu plan ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: