Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #7



Monday: 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches, seasoned fries

Tuesday: sandwiches (I have a meeting.)

Wednesday: homemade pizza (If there's some left over pork, I might use it on one...)

Thursday: Creamy Mushroom Soup, bread from Panera (I really hope they have a loaf of Asiago Cheese Bread...)

Friday: leftovers

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: sandwiches

For more menu inspiration, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Pie and Praise

We'll be having our annual pre-Thanksgiving "Pie and Praise" night after AWANA Sunday night. This year they're asking people to bring two pies - one to share and one to sell. The pies for sale (a minimum $10 donation for each one) will benefit the church benevolence fund, which is used to take care of families in our church during times of need.

Last year I made a Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. This year I'm thinking about making a couple of sweet potato pies. I made my first one last fall and we really enjoyed it. I'm considering topping them (or at least the one for sharing) with some chopped pecans, but I haven't fully made up my mind on that yet. What do you think?

1 comment:

PoMonkey said...

I would vote for no pecans, but I realize that some people like them.

On another note, do you have any recipes for one-dish meals and/or part of meals using either of the Micro-Cookers? I thought I had some, but can't find them.