Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #6

I know I'm a day late. It couldn't be helped...

There were some changes last week. We ended up staying home for the weekend, so Friday night I cooked spaghetti and meat sauce and garlic bread. I made more than I had intended: we had leftovers Saturday night, then I had leftovers Sunday night and yesterday for lunch. There's about one serving left for tonight's loser. The winner gets the leftovers from last night. Unfortunately there's not enough for everyone... So, what did we have last night? Read on!

Monday: Crock Pot Steak with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday: leftovers
The boys will probably have peanut butter crackers with apple slices, a few slices of lunch meat, carrot sticks, and chips. They have that for lunch quite a bit, but since we ate out today, they'll enjoy having that tonight. It's one of their favorites.

Wednesday: Chicken & Sausage Gumbo

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Chili Cheese Corn Dogs, fries

Saturday: Cheese pizza for the boys and the sitter; Billy is taking me out for my birthday (which is actually Sunday). We may go to a new Japanese restaurant that just opened nearby... I hope it's like Shogun back home!

Sunday: sandwiches (AWANA night)

For more mealtime inspiration, check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: