Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Plans

I never truly realized how busy the summer can be!

We just finished a week of VBS yesterday, and I also got the boys signed up for swimming lessons for July 7-17. In addition to that, there are 2 scheduled play dates with my old Bible study group members' children, as well as 2 scheduled ladies' nights with the group.

I didn't want to forget anything, so I got out my planner and started putting all that info in. Then I found a flyer advertising the Summer Movie Camp program at a local Cinemark theater, where certain G- and PG-rated movies will be showing for $1 admission. AMC has a similar program, too. They're showing basically the same movies, but on different dates. Some of the movies I don't particularly care for, so I made out my own schedule based on the offerings of 3 different theaters.

Plus, I have to work in a trip to Six Flags so Caleb and I can use the free tickets we got through a reading program. We're also in reading programs for the summer, so there's no telling what other fun things we'll end up "earning" tickets to. (I think there are some free passes to Texas Stadium in there somewhere...)

Now we've got several things to do every week this summer, in addition to our regular weekly library trips. I'm getting tired just looking at my planner.

No comments: