Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - April 19, 2010

I let last week's posting pass me by, but I didn't really have much of a plan anyway. It was eat-from-the-freezer/pantry week, so we made do with whatever I threw together. Not too bad, either. I made my own chicken nuggets one night, breaded with Panko bread crumbs and some chipotle seasoning, then baked. Everyone loved them and wants them again soon. Panko is a new staple around here.

On to this week...

Monday
Tacos
Spanish Rice (I need to post this recipe!)
Homemade Guacamole
Fresh Salsa
Chips

Tuesday
Homemade Pizzas:
1 large veggie pizza, maybe w/ a little pepperoni
1 small Alfredo pepperoni w/ veggies
1 small Alfredo w/ veggies

Wednesday
Tuscan Sausage Pasta
Garden Salad

Thursday
Panko-Chipotle Chicken Nuggets
Southwestern-Style Rice & Veggies
Garden Salad

Friday
leftovers

Saturday
Home-Grilled Burgers
Roasted Potato Wedges
Fresh Fruit

Sunday
We'll either pick up something on our way home from AWANA and the church business meetings, or we'll have sandwiches/cereal when we get home. (Cereal has become my standard Sunday supper since I tend to eat a little more during the day...)

For more menu plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: