Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 8, 2010

Last week's leftovers got stretched out a little more than I had planned, so it was nice getting to eat leftovers instead of blah sandwiches for supper. BUT, I had my Jacked-Up Turkey Sandwiches all week and they are definitely not blah! Sadly, I only have one piece of my homemade cranberry walnut bread left, so that'll be the end of those for a while. (I don't want to burn myself out...) Now, on to this week's menu!

Monday
Homemade pizza!
Caleb will have his usual Alfredo cheese pizza with some mushrooms and black olives; who knows what Jacob will choose. Billy and I will be enjoying one loaded with mushrooms, black olives, onion, bell pepper, and jalapenos!

Tuesday
Billy's Chili
We decided we need to have it once more before the weather warms up too much for it.

Wednesday
Sausage Rice Casserole, green salad
I don't think I've ever put this recipe on my recipe blog, but it's a great one! I'll have to be sure I add it along with a picture.

Thursday
leftovers
I might be giving hair cuts, so leftovers are great for that, what with all the set up, hair cuts, and clean up.

Friday
We'll probably take Caleb out to eat and maybe to Borders or somewhere for his pre-birthday celebration. If not, we'll have sandwiches. (Kind of a bummer of an option...)

Saturday
OUT!
Billy's parents will be in town so we'll be going out to eat with them to celebrate Caleb's birthday. I can't believe he'll be 10!

Sunday
Who knows?!? The boys will be gone to spend a week at Camp Mamaw & Papaw and there's no AWANA for Spring Break. We might go out and grab a bite somewhere, or we might stay in and eat something simple.

Since next week will find the boys not here, I'm not planning anything. We're hoping the Chisholm's can come over one evening for some homemade pizza since our last attempt had to be canceled.

For more menu plan ideas, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday wishes to Caleb!
It's Saturday and I'm enjoying some MPM blog visiting while watching "Barney Miller" on Hulu.com.
It's time to expand my recipe sources with some new ideas.