Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 1, 2010

Monday
Garlic Butter Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta, Caesar Salad

I'm leaving out the bread tonight since the pasta has plenty of carbs...

Tuesday
Dirty Rice, Green Beans, Carrots

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Blackened Tilapia, Herb & Butter Rice, Steamed Broccoli

Friday
Soup and Sandwiches

The boys have been wanting tomato soup, so I'll make them some grilled cheese sandwiches to go with it. I'm really craving my friend Cheri's Jacked-Up Turkey Sandwich, so I'll be having that! In fact, I'm making a loaf of cranberry walnut bread today so I can eat those sandwiches a few times this week. (I'll post a pic and the recipe on my recipe blog later.)

Saturday
Hot Dogs/Corn Dogs/Sandwiches

Our small group meets tonight, so we'll need to fix something quick.

Sunday
Sandwiches

Next week, Billy's planning to make chili (one last time before warmer weather sets in), and I want to make some more homemade pizza. We still need to make up our missed pizza dinner with the Chisholms, so maybe we can get that planned soon.

For more menu plan ideas, click here.

No comments: