Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - March 22, 2010

Another week, another revision. Last week, Caleb got sick (Tuesday). Then Billy (Thursday). Then me (Saturday). Since we're still not sure of the nature of our various illnesses, we're holding off on spring break for yet another week. So instead of flying by the seat of my pants this week, here's my menu plan.

Monday
Panko-crusted Tilapia (with some seasoning, as yet undetermined...), Knorr Parmesan Noodles, and Caesar Salad (which the boys can't get enough of now...).

Tuesday
Chicken & Rice (new unwritten recipe swirling in my brain...), Green Beans, and homemade Dill Bread.

Wednesday
Homemade Pizza Night with the Chisholms. We'll have two large deluxe veggie pizzas for the adults and two smaller miscellaneous pizzas for the boys. (Caleb's will probably be Alfredo cheese.) Deb will probably bring a salad; I'll make Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert. This was supposed to have happened in January, but we had to reschedule after Memaw died since we would be traveling for her funeral.

Thursday
leftovers

Friday
Out?!? Maybe, just maybe, we can finally take Caleb out to eat at Genghis Grill - nearly two weeks after his birthday. I feel sorry for him that we haven't been able to celebrate it for so long. Yes, we had cake and opened presents on his actual birthday, but we haven't been able to go out as a family for his birthday dinner.

Saturday
??? - I'm not sure if Billy's parents are coming here or if we're taking the boys there. If they come here, we'll go out; if we go there, Billy's mom will cook us something delicious, as always.

Sunday
??? - I will have AWANA, which I don't need to miss since I missed last night. Maybe Billy can drop me off for it, then pick me up afterward, and go out to eat or to hang out at the bookstore for a while.

For more menu plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: