Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Memories: Monk

A year ago, I was raving about my first episode of Monk. Since then, I've watched almost every recent episode, all of season 1 (my new DVD collection), and several marathons. I'm definitely hooked! That's probably because I have so many of my own Monkish quirks. I must say, though - I get it honest!

If you've never taken the opportunity to watch Monk, I highly recommend you do so. You won't regret it!

What's Cooking?

Monday: Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Chutney, Salad, Yeast Rolls

Tuesday: Blackened Tilapia, Spicy Mac & Cheese, Steamed Brocolli

Wednesday: leftovers

Thursday: Grilled Chicken Marinated in Olive Oil and Rosemary, Roasted Italian Seasoned White and Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans

Friday: ??? (Caleb wants to go out and celebrate the end of his swimming lessons. He's done so well!)

Saturday: ??? (I'm wanting to make some specialty burgers, but I haven't decided what flavor I want to go with yet.)

Sunday: Omelets

What are you cooking?

No comments: