Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: April 18

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted a menu plan. Now that our schedule has changed and we're busy (including grocery shopping) on Wednesdays instead of Fridays, my Monday-Sunday meal planning is off. Now I typically plan Wednesday-Tuesday. I'm considering changing my Menu Plan Monday to What's Cookin' Wednesday... But for now, here's my Menu Plan Monday for as far as I can think to make it. (New recipes are in italics.)

Monday
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Tuesday, National Garlic Day
Pasta with Chicken & Veggies
Tonight's veggie and seasoning selections: broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, and red pepper flakes

Wednesday
breakfast burritos
BBQ chicken take-and-bake pizza from ALDI

Thursday
Sausage with Fried Cabbage
Cornbread
The boys ate mac & cheese; Billy and I ate leftover pasta.

Friday
leftover buffet
Taco Layer Dip

Saturday
Tony Chachere's Dirty Rice Mix
green beans
leftover Taco Layer Dip

Easter Sunday
Out! We'll have a light lunch at home in preparation for a heavier evening meal - and going out on Easter Sunday night (for us) has proven to be quite a lonely choice. The restaurants we've been to have been virtually empty. :o)

Well, I was able to plan for a week this time. Last week was nearly impossible, and I never got around to posting my partial MPM post... We'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

The Professor's Wife said...

I will do a menu plan today! Thanks for the inspiration!