Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - November 8

I don't know what happened with last week. I think the cooler weather slowed my brain! I do remember having Baked Potato Soup and homemade bread on Tuesday, and we had steaks, Caesar salad, and some seasoned sugar snap peas and potatoes (from a frozen package) on Saturday, but everything in between is a blur. Oh, yeah! I had a broken kitchen faucet so we dined on sandwiches, served on paper plates.

We finally got around to grilling Saturday evening (after my handyman hubby replaced my faucet!), so we've got our meat for the first part of the week.

Monday
Hamburgers (a grilled chicken sandwich for Caleb)
Bush's Grilling Beans
Caesar salad

Tuesday
White Beans & Rice (with some diced grilled hot link thrown in for extra heat)
*I'll be using my Red Beans & Rice recipe, but since ALDI didn't have red beans and I didn't have time to run by Wal-Mart for them, I decided to go with Great Northern beans. I'm sure it'll be great!

Wednesday
Hamburgers
Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday
leftover White Beans & Rice

Friday
???
Caleb will be at a pre-teen fall retreat, so we'll be doing something special with Jacob. Oh, the woes of being the younger sibling...

Saturday
sandwiches/leftovers
It's home team night again, and the day will already have been busy with a baklava cooking class I'll be taking, entertaining Jacob, and picking up Caleb from camp. I need easy!

Sunday
sandwiches/leftovers
AWANA night. Enough said.

I've got a little more variety planned for next week, so stay tuned!

For more menu plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Annett/ Fit Moms Fit Kids Club said...

Your week sounds like mine..a blur..lol. I'm a homeschooling mom too. Enjoy your week!