Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daily Monkisms

I love Monk. He's funny and smart and quirky. While I'm not obsessive compulsive like he is, there are things that have to be done a certain way. I've listed some of my Monkisms before - I just can't find that post to link to.

I've noticed a few other things I do here and there that would make Monk proud. Last Wednesday when the boys and I were finishing up lunch at Wendy's and I dumped our trash into the garbage can, I straightened all the empty trays sitting on top. I'm pretty sure I've done that before. Today (and other days) after I loaded all my groceries into my van, I wheeled the buggy to the "cart corral" and shoved all of them together. It just makes it easier for other people to fit their buggies in, as well as helping the person who gathers up all the buggies to return them to the store.

I wonder what I'll do tomorrow.

No comments: